[Re: [Ravensfort] new heavy

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:33:26 PDT 2001

>    I would be pleased to see the last years winner of the new heavy run
>this
>years tournemnt. I think most of the tournements should be done like that.
>So,
>Richard have fun!
>
>Arturus Gellenus Tiberious

   It would be my honor.  I was also thinking of adding something I really
do not see much of-- a transitional bout between the old and the new-- to
pass the torch so to speak.  Not like I plan on show boating.  I have had
two carpal tunnel surgeries and have fought maybe  four tourneys since I won
the Newcomer at Raven's Fort.
   I was thinking, depending on the number of newcomers, an hour bear-pit,
with a point system (one for each fight; +1 for each win), with the two
highest scores fighting a two-of-three in the final.  Then the winner and I
do the same.  Sound okay?

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding