[Ravensfort] Thoughts on the future...

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Jul 11 18:36:07 PDT 2001

>Heilsa all my good and true friends and neighbors...
>
>Where are we going?
>
>"What?!", you might say, "What do you mean?!!".

snip

During the reacent debate about the change in B & B I mass deleted most RF
email, I do not live within the bounderies of RF. However I shot for the
honor and glory of RF though of late my shoting has been less than what I
would like. I have been through some of the bad things that a group can do
to itself there not fun and if I am not having fun I find some thing else to
do. Right now things are not as well as I would like and as a result my
activity is not what it once was. My lack of activity has nothing to do with
the change in B & B I feel that they will lead RF into the fucher with grace
and style. NOw if I could just get a spell checker to work for me.
plachoya