[Ravensfort] Work weekend...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:48:40 PDT 2001

Heilsa the list...

Darn the circumstances... Lorraine and I cannot attend the work weekend due
to previous committments... We are working the Viking Exhibit on
Friday...attending a Pelican Circle at the Heraldic Symposium in Arlington
on Saturday...and then back to the Museum on Sunday... (Good thing that I
like driving right...?!)

Here are some things that can be done by anyone attending:

Start building a bonfire for Defender... *Plenty* of fallen trees to cart to
the pile or to take to your private camp... Any standing dead trees can be
cut down and distributed likewise...

The Cooks Guild can measure the kitchen and plan the layout... There are
still openings at the eaves that can be filled in.

The water tower needs to be moved back to the east side of the kitchen...

Water barrels need to be consolidated if empty.

The dais need to be moved *somewhere*...perhaps the Steward of Defender and
Their Excellencies have a spot in mind.

If there is a *long* ladder available the 4th tall center pole has one of
it's hoisting ropes stuck at the *top* of the pole...*sigh* Please be
careful if attempting the rope's retrieval...!

Marking all the poison oak/ivy areas in preparation for spraying would be
cool as well... Killing them would be even better!

Killing fire ants is *always* a good thing...!!

The smaller of my trailers (the blue one) is available for Baronial use all
weekend.

There y'all go some stuff to accomplish...

We're truly sorry that we cannot be there this weekend... We'll make the
next two for sure...(the gods willing)...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."