[Ravensfort] Work weekend...

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Fri Jul 13 00:37:53 PDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:01:13 -0500, I read the following on a monolith signed by
Kief av Kiersted:

I will make an attempt to be at the work weekend, but I still do not have
transportation of my own.  I will be in Huntsville Friday, but it will probably
be late, and I do have prior obligations.  I might be able to stay the night and
be available for Saturday and/or Sunday...

>Killing fire ants is *always* a good thing...!!

I realize that spiders can well be seen as a helpful lifeform for controlling
the populations of other pests, but the spider population at the site has gotten
seriously out of control.  Poisonous spiders are particularly good at hiding,
and we have already had at least one confirmed bite and two "close calls" where
people were sitting, or sleeping, within inches of identifiably posionous
spiders.

Is there any way we can curb their numbers without undue danger to other,
desireable, life in the area?

Finn