[Ravensfort] baronial guard

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:35:18 PDT 2001

greetings,

By now most of you know of the upcoming work weekend,
to this end, i encourage all members of the Baronial
Guard to attend so that we may have a short meeting to
discuss the future of our guard. I have discussed some
issues with some of you personally so if any of you
have thoughts on these matters please bring them to
the meeting. If any of you can not attend, please
e-mail me personally so that i have everyone's correct
and current email so that in the future any messages
and mailings concerning the guard can be done without
clogging this list.

thanks everyone for your concern and interest.

i am
jean-michel