[Ravensfort] Kitchen issues

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Mon Jul 16 22:28:15 PDT 2001

I have access to a pressure washer, but it hasn't been used in more than a
year, so I'm not sure what may have moved in and/or eaten parts of it. The
heating elements are probably toast, but no big deal. I'll check in the next
day or so when I get some time (time? wuzzat?)

If it does work, it will need electricity (a 110 portable generator will do
nicely) and a large supply of water with a typical waterhose connection. I
was thinking about the cistern next to the kitchen, but it's quite small.
Not only would it drain real quick, but I'm not sure if there is enough
water-weight to keep a steady feed to the washer.

The big cistern would probably work for little longer, and should keep a
strong enough feed, though we'd need a lot of hose to reach from the cistern
to the kitchen. Either way, this thing eats a LOT of water! I'd plan on
needing to refill the cistern at least once.

But it sure does make the buggies run. >:]

-- Cedric