[Ravensfort] To Kief and Marius

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:04:41 PDT 2001

To Kief and Marius,

With much respect:

I wish that both of you would just stop...  Marius whether you realize it or
not you both have engaged in name calling and insults.  Both of you should
be ashamed of carrying this on for so long and on the list as well.  If you
both what to have it out so badly then just pick a place and do it!  Their
are better things to do on this and other lists than to hear the two of you
bicker.

Fine you both do not agree on anything.  Just get on with your life.  Just
get on with the SCA and have some fun.  I think that you have forgotten that
this is suppose to be fun!  At this point I do not care what your statuses
are.  Please just cut it out.  This gets neither of you or the Barony
anywhere.

I am sure that you (Marius) will be making some cute little comment back to
me, that is fine I do not care.  But I feel that this must be said since no
one in the Barony seams to what to try and stop it.
I thank you for your time and I truly hope that both of you can come to an
understanding.

In service to the Dream,
Lady Gwynafwy

If you are vexed I hope for your sake you can adjust.  I will not be taunted
into a urinating contest with you with hollow name calling and meaningless
insults.

Pax,
Marius