[Ravensfort] To Kief and Marius

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:16:44 PDT 2001

Heilsa Gwynafwy...

To you I apologize as well as all others that I have offended.

Please know that it is not my idea of "fun" to respond to Marius' letters.
However, I must respond to his accusations and aspersions. He is fomenting
trouble and spreading his personal dissatisfaction around the list quite
liberally and needs must be answered.

Unfortunately, I read this letter *after* responding to one of Marius'
recent posts.

>To Kief and Marius,
>
>With much respect:
>
>I wish that both of you would just stop...

**snipped**

>Please just cut it out.  This gets neither of you or the Barony
>anywhere.

Agreed.

>In service to the Dream,
>Lady Gwynafwy

Hwoever, I will stop posting as soon as there is a proper response from
Marius or any of his position's supporters that clearly states facts rather
than casting aspersions or using innuendo. The attitude of "it's all a
conspiracy" wears quite thin in the light of no factual evidence.

Again, Gwynafwy, accept my apologies for causing you, and others,  distress.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."