[Ravensfort] Kief, Marius and the rest ..lol

TANK killtank30 at totalzone.com
Tue Jul 17 16:01:57 PDT 2001

I am new to the list and have been working very hard to gather my things to join the SCA and have fun with all my old friends and soon to be friends.However I have to say I am startin to wonder if I really want to get involved now at this point.In my personal opinion the public *quilting circle* aka pissing contests should be resolved privately or on a message board.NOT sent to all on the list.Hard feelings and mistrust abound in this group for some reason and continuation will end up ruining friendships and working relationships.Some discussions should stay private or kept to those wish to hear it.I recieve several emails a day from Ravensfort and most I enjoy.I am a frank person and open to all types of discourse but this is crap guys.Kief you a good man I have met you several times and respect youalot especially considering my religous beliefs are close to yours.You have done a good job of explanation for recent events and I agree as any commander of people would that *no* some information is not intended for the masses.I do however believe that you can only explain something to certain people a few times before you have to realise that it is completly pointless to further the discussion.Marius I dont know you at all but being stubborn as a stump doesnt get you anything in return except ridicule."Believe me outspokenness is virtue in my opinion but tamarity can go to far" know when to take alterior methods to address or make do ,the B&B are here and that is the way it is nuff said,deal with it or forget it but continue it *at your peril*was the quote  from Kief I believe.It should have NEVER gone this far publicly.If anybody thinks my opinon is out of line then so be it I am not meek by my nature and forefathers. One last thing Kief is the ONLY one in this arguement to provide evidence,and explanations.*more than I would have I promise you* maybe before you start a debate Marius you should also find out how adversly this will affect the other people involved when you blow your trumpets in mass emails some people are happy some are not make the best of the situation or remove yourself from it but stop torturin my email account with mindless babble and unsubstantiated claims.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vercingitorix

 Tuatha De Ben Mor Tir