[Ravensfort] reply

Bronte bronte at lcc.net
Thu Jul 19 02:01:17 PDT 2001

> Hwoever, I will stop posting as soon as there is a proper response from
> Marius or any of his position's supporters that clearly states facts rather
> than casting aspersions or using innuendo. The attitude of "it's all a
> conspiracy" wears quite thin in the light of no factual evidence.

my position is i still think there's more than meets the eye here.

and i'd like it to come out, be aired fully, and for us to move on.
no factual evidence of a conspiracy come to light eh?
well the single bullet theory is still taught as gosple too lee.
you haven't dissipated many doubt's when you claim knowledge of the tally's
and they haven't been released to the populace.
you strenghten the idea of "star chambers" and the "back yard"  conspiracy
theorists
i too look forward to "knowing the whole story" some day.
and i shall as will we all.
one way or the other whatever the story turns out to say.
that's the way with history.
*smile*]
what an ironic statement considering
Ragan