[Ravensfort] Curiosity and the List.....

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Thu Jul 19 19:05:00 PDT 2001

Thanks, Charley!

You're a hoot!

  Actually, I wasn't looking to be flamed (LoL) or the such [ ;-) ], but
genuinely wondering if I was on track or 'way out in left field.
Thanks, because that's what really needs to happen here- we all need to
step back, re-evaluate a few things, then get on with the business of
getting on and supporting our Barony! And BTW, let's also take a look at
having a good time while we do this. The results can be truly amazing
and wonderful.