[Ravensfort] A long message from HE Chrystal to the Populace of RF

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Sun Jul 22 19:44:58 PDT 2001

WETSU! I believe that out Baroness has spoken most clearly and
truthfully!  Now, let us all, not only as members of the Barony but as
Friends show respect for them and ourselves and put a stop once and for
all to all of bilge that has infested us. How many more good people have
to be hurt in their hearts, minds and spirits before we do?

Jalali

(Massive snippage to save bandwidth here)