[Ravensfort] Head Table Update

Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson fuzzybreeks at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 06:06:53 PDT 2001

Sorry, folks. Been away from my e-mail for a little while.

* * *
Lorraine wrote :

Cedrick, What is the status of the Head Table?

Lorraine
* * *

Well, the tops have been cut, and so have the strechers. Both still
need to be trimmed and shaved.

The first set of legs have been cut. I am mortising them by pair to
make for a better matched set. After all the legs are cut and mortised,
then will come the final trimming, shaving, and so on.

I can hardly believe it. I'm two days ahead of schedule!

-- Cedric(k)