[Ravensfort] table project

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 15:14:13 PDT 2001

greetings,

I just learned that the table leg assemblies should
arrive in the store on the 26th (thursday). I would
like to start as soon as possible so what i need is a
way to transport the table leg assemblies and if we
are going to purchase the wood etc. a way to transport
30 sheets of plywood. This would also require that a
check for the wood,etc. be supplied or someone with
signing authority be envolved with the pickup of the
items envolved. Hope this gives everyone a quick
update on how the project is progressing.
 Hope to see everyone at an assembly line really soon.

i am
jean-michel