[Ravensfort] the beginning of the adventure

Kevin Grandjean/Brongaar Johaansen krgrafix at flex.net
Thu Jul 26 19:30:42 PDT 2001

this is another persona story I am starting... please forgive the errors in
accuracy in period. this is my first attempt at this...
Brongaar, Gate's Edge....

Being the navigator of the cargo vessel, had to keep Greenland in sight not
to miss the lower colony that I am trying to get to... wind is getting
fierce... the helmsman ordered the sail lowered so we wont be blown
off-course like Bjarni 3 months ago.. and I am still reeling from the
stories of the new lands.. 3 lands -with good beaches , another with heavy
woods, and the third with sheer cliffs-  With the crew rowing, 12 in all we
keep the land to the north in sight.. seeing the marker fire of the lower
colony I land.... I meet the son of the founder of the colony greet us on
the beach.. he had a crew to help beach the craft and unload the boat....
he is caling a crew together to sail 25 boats to one of these lands....

I agree to navigate and assist mapping the jouney....

more to come