[Ravensfort] Spiders...was...Work weekend (old)

MysticZ lt1_z28 at swbell.net
Fri Jul 27 15:54:48 PDT 2001

Kief av Kiersted wrote:

> So, clean and rake your camping areas, clear any deadfall, move any wood
> piles away from where the tents are, and bring your own favorite spider
> killing substance and use it liberally. Stay out of the old "outhouse"
> privies...we haven't sprayed those in a while...*yikes* "Black Widows in the
> Privy!"...it's an old filk song...but really does apply at the Stones
> site...

Umm... purity by fire? :)

Oh yeah, I found some really good ant killer: Ortho "Orthene Fire Ant
Killer." It's an extremely effective, if a bit smelly, powder that will
take out a mound in a few hours. Don't pull the paper seal under the lid
completely off, just pop a hole near the edge and spray it on the mound.
--
Gundy
lt1_z28 at swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/