[Ravensfort] Re: We were requested to forward this

Mike Dowdy mcdowdy at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 22:56:51 PDT 2001

To the good folk and family of Ravensfort

I have watched for a good while, I have read for a good while, now I
Vladimier Thorvalson shall speak my mind.

Marius,

I think you are a good man. I also think that you are full of compaction for
what you believe is the right thing to do. This is the mark of a good man. I
believe that you said your piece, gave your opinion, and advice on the
matter that you felt were important. I think though you need to back up and
rethink your course. I would like to see you continue on with your work at
the site. I would like for you to be the man who make that part of
Ravensfort shine as it has for many a year. I would like for you to make
that area a even great area than it already is. From me to you, well done in
your efforts on the site.

Now then, the Crown has made their choice, the polling is done, the new
leadership has been chosen. I would like for you to as would I in your
position to befriend the new leadership. That to me is a responsibility to
help further the growth, the development and the creativity of a group. You
Marius are a creative man. You Marius are a intelligent man.
You Marius can rise above the past few weeks and be the man that I hope that
you are. Every group has problems, every organization has its issues. I know
that you will step up and look beyond to see the great work of the garden
still left to you.

Kief,

My friend when I was shy a few, my mentor on the field, the man who tought
me to be kind. I hope that you will find it in your heart and in your code
to forgive or understand the actions of a person that believes so strongly
in something that he is willing to sacrifice all to make his point known. I
know that Marius hasn't gone about things in the best way that he could. I
still think he is a good man defending his beliefs. I don't know the why,
the what, or the the how. All I do know is that anyone who fights this hard
for something must believe it.

I sincerely hope that the parties will and can find some ground to walk on,
It upsets me to see such people that I respect fight so. I will say is
closing that both of the antagonists are in my option good people. I do not
offer my thoughts lightly. This is my option

Vladimier Thorvalson