[Ravensfort] 100 Persona questions

Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Sun Jul 29 07:15:20 PDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 01:01:02 -0500, I read the following on a monolith signed by
Charley Atchley:

>>Do you drink mead? ;)
>
>You don't really know much about the Swein do you?
>
>Rather than answer this question let me extend a personal invitation for you
>to join swein net. That way we can get to know you, and visa versa.

I tried to indicate the question wasn't serious. :)

Actually, I've been known to hang around swein camp from time to time, both day
and night.  At the last event, I helped a ...uhm... 'confused' sweinbrothar
navigate his way back to camp. :)  'twas a pleasure, and probably always will
be.

I'm not surprised you don't know me from my email, I usually just go by 'Finn'
and used to be better at hiding quietly.  I was subscribed to swein net for
quite a while, and actually lurked over many interesting conversations.

>I would like for any one who wants to take the challenge to answer as many
>of the 100 questions as you feel like messing with, and then post them to
>sweinnet at ansteorra.org .

Hmmm, ok.  It'll take me a while to get to it, but I'll see what I can come up
with.

Slàinte,
Finn