[Ravensfort] Wanted: singers or drunks

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Jul 30 08:38:07 PDT 2001

HEHE!  I like it, LOTS!  Lets do it for final court!  Process us in or
something.  A period investiture would have had many religious overtones, so
this works perfectly, especially with the psuedo-religious theme of the
reliquary site tokens.  If somebody complains, hand them a translation.

Oh, boy, synapses are firing!  Hmmm.....I'm thinking we're off to a good
start.  Any other ideas out there in this vein?

dsd