[Ravensfort] Wanted: singers or drunks

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:39:45 PDT 2001

Oh, yes.

As soon as I saw it I immediately started singing it
to the proper tune.  All the words aren't there--and I
don't know enough latin to put them in (i know enough
to occasionaly figure things out. Passive vs. active
vocabulary and all that.)

Macdonaldus Senex fundum habet.
E-I-E-I-O.
Et in hoc fundo, nonnullos porcos habet.
E-I-E-I-O.
Cum oink oink hic.
Cum oink oink ibi.
THE MISSING LINE: here an "oink," there an "oink"
Ubique una oink oink.
Macdonaldus Senex fundum habet.
E-I-E-I-O.

But if I can get a full translation I swear I will
sing it at every campfire at defender until everyone
is sic of it.

hee-hee.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"Fortune favors the bold."