[Ravensfort] Sitting together at Coronation....

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Jul 4 02:52:00 PDT 2001

Jacinth and Brian will be there. We may be leaving Raven's Fort at  the dawn
of light and arrive in time to enter the Kings Champion list.
    Can some one who is arriving early get a table or two for the Barony to
sit at?
    As for the potluck May I suggest finger foods that will not spill or get
our fingers greasy or colored. I will bring a smoked sliced and chilled
brisket for a meat.

                                                    Brian   :o)