[Ravensfort] Our new baron and baroness

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:49:19 PDT 2001

As my personal champion, you may run the Newcomer armored list if you like.
Please contact the Event Steward (Arturius) & our Knight Marshall (William
the Black) as point of reference for this endeavor in making the
arrangements. Thank you for stepping forward! A sign of a good, strong
champion!
HE Chrystal