[Ravensfort] new heavy

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 17:25:17 PDT 2001

I just can't resist posting to this discussion, even
though I have nothing to do with it and it's none of
my business at all.

Who did you have in mind for the "old" part of the new
vs. old picture?  I have to say I'm very reluctant
about putting Sir Timotheos, or Sir anybody, for that
matter, against a bunch of newcomers in the newcomer
list.

--- Richard Culver <rbculver at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >    I would be pleased to see the last years winner
> of the new heavy run
> >this
> >years tournemnt. I think most of the tournements
> should be done like that.
> >So,
> >Richard have fun!
> >
> >Arturus Gellenus Tiberious
>

>    It would be my honor.  I was also thinking of
> adding something I really
> do not see much of-- a transitional bout between the
> old and the new-- to
> pass the torch so to speak.  Not like I plan on show
> boating.  I have had
> two carpal tunnel surgeries and have fought maybe
> four tourneys since I won
> the Newcomer at Raven's Fort.
>    I was thinking, depending on the number of
> newcomers, an hour bear-pit,
> with a point system (one for each fight; +1 for each
> win), with the two
> highest scores fighting a two-of-three in the final.
>  Then the winner and I
> do the same.  Sound okay?
>
> Godspeed,
> Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"Fortune favors the bold."