[Ravensfort] Kaleb the Insane's wedding

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 22:13:40 PDT 2001

Greetings everybody!
Kaleb the Insane, long time member of Raven's Fort who is currently working
in Florida, will be coming back to Huntsville this August for his wedding to
the beautifull Becky.
In order to send his invitations he asked me to send him an up-to-date
domesday list.  As such a list is not in existence(I think the last update
is several years old) I am asking all of you to please send me your
addresses as soon as possible, yesterday would be great, so that I can
forward the list to Kaleb.
As I have no wish to bog down this list I ask you to please answer me
privately.
If you could also pass on this missive to all of your friends who do not
have access to the internet I would be most grateful.
Thank you for all your help.
Gwynn the Lizardkeeper, who finds herself catering(with great joy) yet
another wedding for a beloved member of our Barony.