[Ravensfort] scrolls

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:40:55 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

I did ask for volunteers to make scrolls for this Defender and which could
be used as permanent templates for future Defenders and "Day at..." events
so that the situation which occured last event does not repeat itself( Lady
Klar and I ended up having to come up with ELEVEN scrolls within a
month!!!).
  The terms I used were "adoption of scrolls".  Two persons immediately
responded at that meeting.  Lady Isabeau "adopted" A&S and her Excellency
Chrystal "adopted"  Equestrian.  Don Zorcon has expressed a wish to adopt
the "brewing/vintning" scroll and I think I have found a lonely Bardic
scroll who needs my adoption.
Obviously there are still many other scrolls which need our attention.

However if the "adopt a scroll" program has been scrapped it would be nice
to let the A&S minister know of this as soon as possible.

Gwynn the Lizardkeeper