[Ravensfort] Raven's Heart

MysticZ lt1_z28 at swbell.net
Wed Jul 18 19:59:32 PDT 2001

Charley Atchley wrote:

> I will very rarely respond publicly to a private posting.
> This is one of those exceptions.
>
> I received the note that contained this snippet. I have no idea who sent it
> since I do not recognize their email address. I tried to reply privately,
> but their return address is fake.
>
> Bullballs at ev1.net did write.
>
> >Where the fuck does being a Raven Heart give you the right to
> >post that patriotic bullshit. Just because you and David are
> >members of some elitist order does not give you the right
> >to tell people to quit.

I'm not a member of any "elitist order", so how about you spout that
kind of crap off to me? My brothar didn't tell anyone to quit, he said
"If you feel you must quit, then do so." Sounds to me like he's
supporting a person's right to make their own choice.

Sorry to clutter the place, but when someone attacks my family, they
attack me. Now I'll go back to my quiet little corner and drink beer.
--
Gundiok Sweinbrothar
lt1_z28 at swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/