[Ravensfort] How say you?

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:41:23 PDT 2001

Heilsa Jacinth...!

You did post a fabulous letter... Thank you for the insight and the courage
to speak your mind. Would that all of us had your skill and forthrightness.
Wonderful words and thoughts that you have shared with us all.

With Love and Respect...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."