[Ravensfort] reply

Victor Krueger kurgan at totalzone.com
Sat Jul 21 11:12:38 PDT 2001

i agree with you a hundred percent here kief.

we've been gettin some no talking hangups that list as private and
unavailable..
police said i can get my phone set not to accept thosekinds of calls.

but i totally agree with you on the idea of terror as a means to an end.

hince my brindle at the queen........             *eyebrow*

ragging indeed....

*Old quote*
"I shall flay the flesh from your BONES till naught more is left
of thee than a gruesome WINDCHIME!"
*END VERY OLD QUOTE*
*smile*
now that's a flame...

but as to threatning phone calls MAN
baby crap.
smelly poop baby crap...
well i was just breezing windows while bob peed and he's back saying get up

but i "stood with you" kief on this issue,
and felt the challenge a "moral tug"
if you will.
to add this voice
"VOX"