[Ravensfort] (no subject)

David Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Tue Jul 24 16:11:37 PDT 2001

Keif,

Well I just spoke with Her Majesty concerning Finn (mostly).  She mentioned
that you were about to respond to Finn's earlier correspondences.  I'd
prefer that you hold off on any posts either to him private or otherwise.

He sent me a real dispairing email about 4:30 pm and, though he didn't say
so I know now, he'd basically just had his world stomped by the Crown.  I
think he just hit bottom and needs to muddle in that reality for a while.

I'm also considering a challenge to the list for 10 days of "good stuff",
personal and private.  We've dwelt in the negative for so long that everyone
is numb and I hope the break will focus us toward Defender.  That's another
reason I'd perfer you drop things with Finn for a bit.

thanks,
dsd