[Ravensfort] To the List

Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Fri Jul 27 12:59:19 PDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:57:00 -0500, I read the following on a monolith signed by
Kief av Kiersted:

>I think that this exchange of information is an excellent example of the
>miscommunication and misperception that can, and obviously does, occur in
>our Barony. I am more than pleased to be wrong in my assumptions in this
>particular matter. It is obvious, again, that we all need to communicate
>more. That means not only talking...but actually *listening* and
>comprehending what is being said.
>
>I generally hate being wrong (like everyone else)...but I am more than
>willing to admit when I have been mistaken. I only ask that people stand up
>and tell me when I am in error. Perhaps if we tried to actually discuss
>these (and other) matters/issues/problems many of them would be resolved.

After a good deal of consideration, I have decided that it would likely take
direct intervention by God to cause me to be any more in agreement with all of
these sentiments.

Well said.

Fáinne óir ort!
Finn