[Ravensfort] Spiders...was...Work weekend (old)

Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Sat Jul 28 13:16:31 PDT 2001

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:01:09 -0500, I read the following on a monolith signed by
Kief av Kiersted:

>myself...*uggh*) but to broadcast spray the entire area would kill *all* the
>insects from beetles to butterflys and still might not get all those hidden
>crawlies...

Thank you.  Killing everything was one of my biggest worries, but your reply
does answer all of my questions, even the unasked one on whether it's ok for
individuals to deal with their own campsite.

Also, thank you for the suggestions on curbing the spider problems.  I'll be
looking into ways to deal with the spiders on a single campsite basis and
hopefully come up with something amazing.

Finn