[Ravensfort] Wanted: singers or drunks

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Mon Jul 30 09:08:50 PDT 2001

>HEHE!  I like it, LOTS!  Lets do it for final court!  Process us in or
>something.  A period investiture would have had many religious overtones
>, so this works perfectly, especially with the psuedo-religious theme of
>the reliquary site tokens.  If somebody complains, hand them a translation.

So who wants to form the "Ravens fort Procession Singers."

There is actually an album out there that has part of the song performed on
it as a Gregorian (Pigorian) chant. If you want to give it a listen here is
the URL where you can buy it. I had a copy somewhere. Maybe I can find mine.
I haven't seen it in a few years.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0761105948/qid=996508628/sr=2-4/ref=a
ps_sr_b_2_2/103-0221321-3188664

Pleni sunt Porci et sollemnes.  |The swein are full and solemn.
Brevi audiemus cantum sonorum   |Soon we will hear their song,
profundumque.                   |sonorous and profound.