[Ravensfort] In Regards to a Promise I Made

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Tue Jun 5 02:05:52 PDT 2001

I myself said (once upon a time) . . .

-*- And, due to the wise planning of the event staff [for King's College][,
the Seneschal's and Treasurer's classes run consecutively (based on the
tentative schedule), allowing interested parties to attend both. They are
also (tentatively) scheduled for the morning, leaving the afternoon for less
administrative pursuits. Somebody remind me to find the schedule planner and
give him/her a big wet kiss! -*-

* * *

And for the record, that magnificient lady got her reward at Midsummer
Faire. Okay, so it wasn't a big WET kiss. It was too hot and I couldn't
spare the moisture. But it was BIG and LOUD!

Let it not be said that I don't hold up my end of a bargain. hehehe.

-- Cedric