[Ravensfort] Please make sure all B&B candidates see this!

clarissa clarissa at supportyou.com
Wed Jun 6 11:36:38 PDT 2001

Their Highnesses and I have decided to add something to the polling
meeting this Thursday that we hope will help the populace in this
momentous decision.

After the nominations are closed, all candidate couples that have
accepted the nomination are invited to make a short statement (up to 3
minutes per couple). I suggest candidate couples discuss their views of
the position of Baron and Baroness and what they plan to do if chosen.
However, the final content is up to each candidate couple. Candidate
couples are not required to give a statement. This is simply an
invitation to speak to the populace if the candidate couple so wishes.

After the candidate statements, the 30 minute question and answer session
will begin. Then the polling will be conducted.

Please make sure everyone, especially anyone interested in being a
candidate, has an opportunity to hear this message. If you have any
questions, please call me at 512/940-3783.

Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, Baroness of the Court
(Dottie Elliott)
Southern Regional Seneschal
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Kingdom of Ansteorra