[Ravensfort] Re: Kief's words

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:06:22 PDT 2001

For some reason the word "WOOF!" comes to mind...
Excellent mind travel with words! I'll second you on this!
Almost sums up seven years in intentions...
Chrystal

Kief wrote:
<message trimmed>
..."What we share is a rare gift. At times almost tribal in it's
intensity...family ties among disparate people. To work together...
play together...and share dreams together. Can we not travel this sometimes
rocky path helping each the other over the obstacles as
good friends and neighbors often do...?"...