[Ravensfort] Invitation to join the rfcooks group

rfcooks moderator rfcooks-owner at yahoogroups.com
Wed Jun 13 07:26:23 PDT 2001

Hello,

You've been invited to join the rfcooks group,
an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY:

in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/invite/rfcooks?email=Ravensfort%40ansteorra%2Eorg&iref=Pvs6gSHXjOZXzhqJe_lCs-LD1r4
By joining rfcooks, you will be able to exchange messages
with other group members. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to store
photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

Hi!

If you are interested in being on the Cook's Guild list,
please respond to this e-mail.  I am trying to set up a
consistant dialogue between interested members so meetings
and outings can be arranged.  We will only be discussing
crazy things like cookbooks and olive oil, maybe fish
sauce, so please join us if you are interested in cooking.

Grazie,
Lady Clarissima di Niccolucci
Chronicler of Raven's Fort
Raven's Thunder
Cook's Guild

If you do not wish to join the rfcooks group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us
at abuse at yahoogroups.com