[Ravensfort] table deadline

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:20:49 PDT 2001

greetings everyone,

As of June 1st, we have twenty-five table donations.
Seeing as that seems like a good number I will only
accept donations until tuesday the 5th. This will
allow me time to tally the total donations and compile
a report so i can update everyone at populace. I will
leave the donations open for the head table till
definate plans have been set for its construction. Now
we have twenty dollars donated to the head table,so if
you would choose to donate at a lower cost this is the
way to go.

thank you everyone for your efforts. You may deliver
the checks in person at populace, please make them to
the barony and put a notation in the memo slot that
they are for the tables.

i am
jean-michel