[Ravensfort] My apologies to the list....

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Fri Jun 1 15:51:46 PDT 2001

Thank you, David.  I,  for one, appreciate all that you (and Berta) have
done not only for the Barony over the years, but for a lot of individuals as
well.  Myself included.  It is never an easy road when you take on the kind
of service that being a Territorial Baron and Baroness requires and demands,
but both you and Berta have done it proud.  Thank you for the gifts of your
time and efforts. Folk always seem to jump on the bad or nasty things and
tend to forget the good ones.  I will remember all of the good ones and
leave the rest to others.

Thank you again for the gifts of your time and your service and most
importantly, your friendship over the years.

Most heart-felt,
Jalali of Salamis, OL