[Ravensfort] Ok people...

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 2 10:33:46 PDT 2001

To all the people that are complaining about "this bickering", sorry to wake you up with these important issues.  Perhaps you should learn how to use your delete key so the others of us that are interested can have a forum.  Thanks.  Now you
can go back to sleep again the was America did when King George W. the Usurper and his stinky big money friends stole the election in December.

Pax,
Marius

“Come the millennium, month twelve
In the home of greatest power,