[Ravensfort] slander and defamation

Bronte bronte at lcc.net
Tue Jun 5 10:35:55 PDT 2001

well as usual the "inner circle" has pissed me off till i gave up and
left (their usual tactic) to start actually discussing things.
AFTER pointing out that it's ALL in my head eh?
Kief says he dosen't have an actual degree to diagnose people with.
(just many hours blah blah)
well I'm two semesters away from a degree in psycology with an over all
GPA of 3.04

sorry but i sucked up TWO F's in eng. 165 (comp 2) because of their
ATTENDANCE policy (when i'm crapping blood and having abdominal cramps i
don't feel like attending)

he has called me a psycotic  and a sociopath.
um a psycotic is someone(simply put) who can't tell the differance
between fantasy and reality.
i have concerns about this barony,     i've been abused by some of it's
members, and i responded to those members attacks,    then with wounds
freshly opened i launched some attacks of my own.     sorry if it
offended some of you (perhaps you deserved to be).
i think keif was mostly reacting himself to things i said to his
girlfriend (lorraine)
a sociopath is someone (simply put) who hates people (yes yes that's not
very well put but i don't feel like going and getting my old textbook.)
and it should be OBVIOUS that i DID care or why would i have subjected
myself to this shit AGAIN! if i didn't CARE about people
(some) i wouldn't  bother to go to events or deign to post to this
list.   if i was half the psycotic
sociopath Kief in his ire has called me he'd be a head shorter and
disolving in a pit of lime in the national forest some where *SMILE*
*evil laughter* sorry i just had to say that for some friends of mine to
lighten their moods (you know who you are)
as to his comment KEIF my diagnosis of YOU is     "YOUR AN ASSHOLE"
forgive the technical jargon folks *smile*
David has posted another long suffering letter explaining how he's been
so good and kind to me in the past.    you know i can't find my post
answering mistress clarissa where she tried to ask us to to be POLITE
anywhwere where i guess i "started" the "bickering" about things other
than the B&B poll by MENTIONING the "la bouch" affair.    but if you'll
all be SO GOOD as to re read those posts concerning them you'll see
quite clearly that DSD clims one thing in one post then turns around and
says some thing TOTALLY different in the next and so on.   the GIST of
which is that he finally has made it onto my shitlist ( i still think he
was mostly a dupe) David has accused me of "cussing" the crown,   NO I
DIDN"T  i put the crown into MY perspective as i've explained in
ME  a stick jock who has a title for SIX MONTHS not some holder of
devine mandate who builds kingdoms and smites the heathen as they did in
history (MY MINOR lacking ONE CLASS FOR COMPLETION)
david has accused me of "cussing" the kingdom.
NO I DIDN'T again i showed MY PERSPECTIVE that i don't CARE about
KINGDOM because i DON'T PLAY on a KINGDOM level and never have.   i'm
from RAVENSFORT
and i CARE ONLY about RAVENSFORT and the people who attend events at the
stones.
as for psyciatric behavior I AM OBSESSED i suppose it could be said,
with this barony and it's people. kief has long windedly spoken of
"those who travel and play in the kingdom(s)"
blah blah blah.    and i say to him "YES ? SO WHAT ?" i've been HERE AND
ONLY HERE for TEN YEARS!       and the rest of the KNOWN WORLD is NOT
THE ISSUE
and has NO bearing on anything I'VE said here!
and shouldn't
i didn't get ON this list to start a pissing war.    i wanted to
disscuss who should be B&B.
others didn't want to or were too afraid to.   so i pushed harder.
then dsd used a small mention to start me off on his sorry ass.
and kept up the pressure       as is easily seen by the fact that he
went back to it after the innane bullshit of the "patent leather Shose"
why did you wait DAYS to do that David?
i suspect someone ELSE suggested it.
well enough "bickering" has happened i suppose.
i've apologised to lorraine for calling her a bitch on the list (or at
all)
that's the only thing i'm ashamed of after consideration of what i've
said here.
i WAS ashamed of getting David to come out with his (or is it berta's)
crossdressing fetish in a public forum but he's insisted that it "WAS
ALL HIM" in the KINGDOM WIDE INSULT
POSTED TO THE KNOWN WORLD> so i'm not all that broken up about it
anymore.
as for the rest of it?
hey they posted too.
and kief,      it's pretty obvious to anyone who READS the posts that I
do NOT
EDIT posts to make them SEEM to say shit.
i post my responces in between the lines of THEIR posts.
and YOUR still a "load of excrement" your self for useing a POST ABOUT
THE BIRTH OF A CHILD TO MAKE A CRACK ABOUT ME! i think the belted circle
should look into that shit..     also        if your gonna say
excrement   why not show some balls and just say SHIT!
you p.c. piece of crap.
and don't ask me to hand you anything from the back of the shelf in HEB
anymore because your arms are too short you two faced asshole.

to the populace ,
just because i don't LIKE someone like THESE people dosen't mean i'm a
sociopath.
it means i have discriminating TASTE!

Lord Laurent Ragan Ruthven
laurence Ragan Bourgeois