[Ravensfort] Fwd: Bob Charron Fiore Dei Liberi

Chad Southern SableSkull at excite.com
Sat Jun 9 14:14:00 PDT 2001

--

Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 12:01:48 CDT [Show full headers]
From: "Christian Darce" <cdarce at woodenswords.com> [Add to Address Book]
To: sableskull at excite.com [Add to Address Book]
Subject: Bob Charron Fiore Dei Liberi

Hello Sir,
My name is Christian Darce' owner of Purpleheart Armoury, located in
Houston, TX.  I am looking to sponcer  a seminar by Bob Charron of St.
Martins Academy of Medieval Arms located in Madison, WI.  He has done
extensive research in the teaching of Fiore Dei Liberi's Flos Duellatorum
"The Flower of Battle", 1410.  This deals with  longsword, dagger, unarmed
fighting techniques, and poleaxe.

Here is some info on Fiore......
http://www.thehaca.com/pdf/Liberi.htm

and here is some info on one of his past classes.....
http://www.schola-solis.com/Workshop/flyer.htm
http://www.schola-solis.com/Workshop/wmaexcerpt.htm

I am not requiring registration at this time, but just getting a rough idea
if this would be something you or others in your group would be interested
in attending.  I am considering having the event in July or September.
Since I know August is usally out for many that plan on attending Pennsic.

Please take a look at the information and let me know if this is something
you may like to see happen.

I look forward to your reply.

Christian Darce'
Purpleheart Armoury