[Ravensfort] private fighter practice

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Jun 5 15:34:28 PDT 2001

Well as of right now I will be able to start attending more special
practices and any  darn tourney I want starting in July!

                I will be the new Safety officer at work with an eight to
four job weekends and holidays off!   We had our staff meeting and I've been
given my dream job that lets me do the things I want to do with my Lady and
in the SCA.

                                                        (SMILE)      Brian
:o)