[Ravensfort] Request for Coronation (artisans!)

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Fri Jun 8 13:11:03 PDT 2001

charlotte epps wrote:

> Dear most excellent DSD
>
> A simple round of the Baronial device???  Easy! Not a problem!  We can even
> turn it into a class on banner making!
> All we have to do is pick a date.  Maybe the June Populace?

Ya, from what I get, we're gonna be a planet in the Ansteorran solar system.
Galileo and Copernicus dance gleefully in the afterlife over this one, I'm
certain.  However, I think it will look pretty good.

...er...I think yesterday was June Populace.  It is needed by June 21.

> Gwynn
>
> PS: have you talked to Baron Fritz about filling the decoration needs with a
> certain tablecloth?

No, but.....hmmmm.....lemme work on it.

dsd