[Ravensfort] Baronial Table Project

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:19:47 PDT 2001

Greetings,

By now, most of you have read multiple post's on this
subject, but here is an update.

As of the June populace, we now have 30 tables people
have kindly sponsored. This means may things, first
any one who has not sent thier donation to the barony
or given it in person to myself or Mistress Lorraine,
please do so as quickly as possible. The reason being
is that before we can begin, we have to "special
purchase" the thirty table leg assemblies. This means
that the money from donations needs to be in hand
before we can begin. The estimated time of delivery
for these legs is two to three weeks. As you can see,
with a project this large, that time is sorely needed
to complete the project by defender. I ask one and
all, if possible, could you please make your donations
by the business meeting of this month.
At the business meeting, we will finalize size and
layout designs for the tables, if you would like to
have input on this, please attend or e-mail me and I
will mention your suggestions. We will also try and
determine the best date to start the table project.
This means that in the very near future i will be
calling for volunteers and tools for the table
building sessions.
Things that will be needed:
sawhorses,powersaws,drills, a large trailer to
transport thirty sheets of plywood and the table leg
assemblies. We will also need a large enough space to
work on this project. Blood and tears optional, your
sweat will be required in this endeavor.
On this project as with many others the more the
merrier, if you are not inclined to run power
machinary, thier will be plenty of hand work to be
done on the staining and assembly of the tables.

Please,everyone understand that this a great way to
show the rest of the kingdom the pride that we have in
our barony, and a great gift to the barony as a whole
on the coronation of the next B&B.

Also, you still may sponsor the head table for a five
dollar donation, which will get your name place on the
table, the how and whats on that to be determined in
the near future.

i am
jean-michel
chained to the table