[Ravensfort] Baronial Table Project

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:28:16 PDT 2001

Jeremy wrote:

>We will also need a large enough space to
>work on this project. Blood and tears optional, your
>sweat will be required in this endeavor.

The Lizardkeep barn is available for table construction!  There are already
quite a few tools there as well as saw horses.  Unlimited power, lots of
room in the barn proper and we can set up our white pavillion in front to
give us some extra shaded room.  Plus bathrooms and BBQ pit for the needs of
the bodies!
And of course we can lock the barn to keep all the stuff nice and secure...

Gwynn, chained to the stove.