[Ravensfort] Welcome to rfcooks

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Wed Jun 13 14:04:01 PDT 2001

Don't worry, I will go in and delete it.  I am sure you will not be the only
one.  My invitation skills are not what they should be.

thanks
Clarissima

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
|  >
|  > Ravensfort mailing list
|  > Ravensfort at ansteorra.org

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird