[Ravensfort] The Great Tablecloth Project

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 05:16:43 PDT 2001

Everybody:

1. Please note that this sunday is the 24th of June.
Let there be no confusion on a technicality.

2. Further note that nothing that charlotte cooks
should ever be missed.  Putting in some little amount
of work and maybe bringing over a bag of chips or some
stupid potato salad is a small price to pay for the
pleasure of Lizardkeep Chicken.  I envy you all.

--- charlotte epps <lizardkeep at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> We will have a last painting session this Sunday the
> 25th of June during
> Fighter Practice at the Keep.  All are invited.
>
> The time is: 4pm
> The place is: 1810 avenue P, Huntsville.
>
> I will throw a bunch of chicken thighs on the BBQ,
> bring your favorite side
> dishes.
>
> See you all Sunday!
>
> Gwynn