[Ravensfort] Tons of Info-Please Read

george griffin baldbjarki at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:03:27 PDT 2001

hi,

  this is your long lost sister in shepherd and i would like to let you now
that i will try to make the demo,  not sure if george will be able to make
it dew to were he may be working( out of the country).  i do have a bag of
clothes that i can give to you and it has many kids cloths.  and ladies
dresses.  hope to be able to come to the thunder meeting in the 23 not sure
but will try.  it will be nice to see everybody again.  talk with you later
and let me now when the demo is going to be.  i wll bring my incle loom and
work on it.

    thank you and see you soon
      lady gundred frilla helgisdottir