RF - just a hello

LivingTru's Tiger tiger at jumpinghorse.net
Wed Mar 21 12:44:16 PST 2001

Hi all!

I know it's been a while... but I thought I would give my new email
address.. and let ya'll know I'm still alive.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone... I really miss all of you... espically
Leo, Brian,  Rafna, Keif, Timo, Alyson & Hunaric(BTW how are you guys???
How's Dallas? and what titles did you take after you stepped down?)... ya'll
know who you are... anyway... I miss all of you.

My new address is tiger at jumpinghorse.net if those of you don't have it
already... I was talking to Dauphin and it broght back a flood of
memories...

I guess the most important one is that I'm really sorry about alot of the
things I had done and said.. I've really relized just how uncaring I was...
and how much i not only hurt some of you personally but how much I hurt the
entire group... I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

It's been really cold here lately.. it just now warming up to 45+ and yet my
fingers are still frozen... this is winter for Texas.. :) but it's spring
here... wow... lots of adjustments...I'm doing well...and haven't had any
problems with anyone or anything lately... which is good...

Well This probably enough for now...just wanted to say ya'll are in my
thoughts... and prayers.

Missing the service to the dream...
Allie