RF - Cooking Guild

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Wed Mar 21 19:46:37 PST 2001

Ciao,

There is going to be a short gathering of the Cooking Guild at the April
populace meeting.  The main goal is to set a date for our first meeting.  HE
Gwynn has offered the Keep for our first meeting.  Wednesday's are really
the only days that are open for guild meetings, so think about which week
you would be better, the 1st or 3rd.  If you are interested in the new guild
please let me know which day you would prefer and join us at populace.

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird